The CPC is a standing Committee of the Consortium. Its members are Deans, institutional heads, or their designates from the schools or institutions that are members of the Consortium.
Its mandate is to:
- develop, revise and endorse By-laws, policies and procedures;
- approve additional Consortium members;
- resolve disputes;
- develop, review and approve business plans and fees;
- organise and facilitate activities that address the purposes of the Consortium; and
- meet annually and provide minutes to Consortium members.